Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Family




Baby Jonathan is on the lookout for his cousins.






Left to right, Mary Ashley, Christian, Emma, Bailey, Kadence, Carson, Jonathan, Caitlin and David.





I told my sister, Jennifer, that she looks so pretty in this picture that I wanted to caption this photo that it was me putting the finishing touches on our Thanksgiving table. But alas, I must admit it is my sweet sister.





I love our kitchen filled with family and bustling with activity!






Joe and Jennifer's husband, Dave, pause for a moment before dinner is served.






The girls table. These four have many years ahead of them to sit together. And when my side of the family gathers for Thanksgiving again in two years, perhaps little Bailey will be big enough to take a seat with the girls.






Jennifer has never cared much for green beans, but she overheard Christian telling his cousin David that if they don't like green beans, it's because they've never had his mom's. I sat by Baby Jonathan, and he seemed enthusiastic about eating them, so I thought I had won him over. Green beans disappeared quickly off his tray, but after dinner I found a line of green beans tossed against the wall.

On second thought, I'm not sure if those were Jennifer's or Jonathan's.





Shana, Jennifer and Bailey share a moment.




Kadence is on the move.




Nathan and his girls: wife, Shana, and daughters, Bailey and Kadence.




Photos by Nathan Prichard; used after wrestling him to the ground for his camera. Just kidding.



"For hearts that are kindly, with virtue and peace, and not seeking blindly a hoard to increase; for those who are grieving o'er life's sordid plan; for souls still believing in heaven and man; for homes that are lowly with love at the board; for things that are holy, I thank thee, O Lord!" ~ Walt Mason



Blog Widget by LinkWithin